Team_AgM Index du Forum
The Who Who By%$Numbers

Répondre au sujet    Team_AgM Index du Forum » Team_AgM_Forum » Les membres Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
The Who Who By%$Numbers
Auteur Message

Message The Who Who By%$Numbers Répondre en citant

The Who Who By Numbers >

The Who Who By Numbers

All rights reserved. As Who fans are well aware, the band opted to forge ahead with their seventh studio album, The Who by Numbers, which arrived in stores on Oct. Again, when analyzing the chorus, its trying to be spitful and resentful (How many friends have I really got?) but, within seconds, gives up that intention by becoming tender and contemplative (&that love me, that want me, thatll take me as I am). Retrieved 25 November 2009. The packaging replicated the original vinyl release of the album. A time to sit, to listen, to reflect. a little bit dusty. I think I need to go to the great journalistic psychiatrist and have it explained to me, why I was wrong and they were right. We played cricket between takes or went to the pub. (LogOut/Change) You are commenting using your Facebook account.

%d bloggers like this:. Produced by Glyn Johns, all the tracks on THE WHO BY NUMBERS were recorded on the Shepperton Sound Stage using Ronnie Lanes mobile studio. Album cover[edit]. , it's suppliers or licensors. Reply Notify me Helpful saxonman1 November 5, 2015 Report referencing The Who By Numbers, CD, Album, RE, RM, Ltd, Num, SHM, UICY-94778 this is a much better release out of japan from 2011 for this title, this has the japan only shm mastering and also includes a replica of the original japan obi from 1975 and also has bonus tracks, if you want to spend less get the 1999 version but THIS ONE is much nicer and sounds much better. (LogOut/Change) You are commenting using your Google+ account. The Expound Theme. In an interview from Thirty Years of Maximum R&B, Townshend declared "Dreaming from the Waist" and "Sister Disco" (from Who Are You) as his least favorite songs to play on stage. DREAMING FROM THE WAIST Aside from SQUEEZE BOX, DREAMING FROM THE WAIST was the only track from THE WHO BY NUMBERS to be played regularly on stage, where it gained eminence as a vehicle for Johns extraordinary bass playing. Home News Artists Lists Songs Videos Features Rock History Follow on Facebook Follow on Twitter Subscribe on YouTube Follow on Instagram subscribe via RSS Trending: Axl Rose / AC/DC U.S.

the apprentice youre fired s09e1escape from butcher bayrevolution season 2 episode 7All My Peoplethe web of spider manultimate fighter s19e06the rock hindidrum and bass dubstep mixthe mob doctor s01e03rurouni kenshin: tsuioku hen

Jeu 2 Juin - 09:59 (2016)

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 2 Juin - 09:59 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Team_AgM Index du Forum » Team_AgM_Forum » Les membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation